Spirit releasement or psychopomp is a form of shamanic work that guides and releases spirit into the light. These spirits include those formerly human on the planet earth, beings that have never been human, dark beings and thoughtforms that behave like they have a consciousness.
Attached spirits can wreak havoc on people by acting like their subconscious…people are unaware that these feelings and thoughts aren’t actually coming from them, but it’s coming from spirit beings attached to them. They can make their human hosts feel certain feelings, crave certain things like alcohol or drugs, or even cause physical pain or illness.
This class will teach you:
- How to recognize what type spirit you are dealing with
- How to receive permission to perform spirit releasement
- Safety protocols for you and your clients
- How to tell whether someone has an attachment by what they say or how they act
- Techniques of guiding spirit into the light
- How to capture or trap dark entities and release them into the light
- Groups of angels that assist you with this work and how to call on them
- How to do the Sealing Light meditation after spirit release work is completed
- The aftereffects of spirit releasement on your clients
- What to expect when you do this type of shamanic work
Prerequisites–this is not a class for someone who is new to energy healing, shamanism techniques and working with spirit. This class is for someone experienced in these areas and also has the following abilities: clairaudience (hear spirit), clairvoyance (see spirit) and or clairsentience (psychic feeling). You must already be well versed in spiritual protection and shielding techniques and have already been practicing these techniques for at least several months or more.
Spirit releasement is a higher calling. Is it completely safe? No but the work is needed and the karmic reward is great. Although you may call on the attention of some darker aspects of spirit in doing this work, you will learn how to call on the highest classes of Angels and light beings to surround you and assist you as well.
Required book: Spirit Releasement Therapy by William Baldwin
There are no reviews yet.